Evernight - Claudia Gray

Monday, November 9, 2009
 Bianca wants to escape.

She's been uprooted from her small hometown and enrolled at Evernight Academy, an eerie Gothic boarding school where the students are somehow too perfect: smart, sleek, and almost predatory. Bianca knows she doesn't fit in.

Then she meets Lucas. He's not the "Evernight type" either, and he likes it that way. Lucas ignores the rules, stands up to the snobs, and warns Bianca to be careful—even when it comes to caring about him. 

I actually found out about this series by a fluke. I was at Half Price Books the other night and picked it up, thinking it looked interesting but went over my budget so it was the one to get the cut. Well, I returned a couple days ago and it was still there so I got it...I'm so glad I did.

The beginning was a bit slow for me but by the end I was turning the pages at lightening speed to find out what happened next! I love forbidden love stories and I think this one is one of the ultimate! I prefer this series much more than House of Night! I can't wait for the second one, Stargazer to come out!

*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment