Deadly Little Secrets - Laurie Faria Stolarz

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Some secrets shouldn't be kept...

Up until three months ago, everything in sixteen-year-old Camelia's life had been fairly ordinary: decent grades; an okay relationship with her parents; and a pretty cool part-time job at the art studio downtown. But when Ben, the mysterious new guy, starts junior year at her high school, Camelia's life becomes anything but ordinary.

I thought this book was a really good and pretty fast-paced. I actually enjoyed Camelia's character and love Ben. This one was VERY reminescent of Twilight in my opinion, with the mysterious guy coming in and saving her then disappears again but it was still executed well!

I thought it was a nicely written novel and there was many twists that I didn't see coming. I liked the set up and the characters seemed real and believable to me, which was nice. I'm looking forward to the next book, Deadly Little Lies!

****

0 comments:

Post a Comment