Flawless - Sara Shepard

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.
And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.

Flawless definitely lived up to its name - flawless!

Sara Shepard has such a way of speaking to the reader and making it seem like they are right in the action. I found myself not wanting to read at night because I got so paranoid! That's the kind of book I crave.

In Flawless, the girls are still struggling with their problems and they are becoming more advanced and more people are beginning to suspect something is wrong with them. A is becoming more vengeful and more into blackmailing them, their worlds are crumbling beneath them.

I think if I could only read one series for the rest of my life, this would be one of the top contenders. It takes you on a ride that has so many twists and turns that you start to think crazy thoughts about who A might be. I am both annoyed and happy I haven't figured it out yet!

This series is absolutely wonderful!

*****

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I've heard wonderful things about this series but haven't given it a chance yet-I've only seen the new series on ABC Family. But I'm so glad you enjoy it and I might have to actually pick the books up now. Great review

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

I can't wait to read these books!

Post a Comment