In My Mailbox (7/6/10)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010
IMM is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Wow, it's been way too long, hasn't it?! I had tons of fun in Florida with my sister and was so sad to come home! All good things must come to an end though, and it feels good to be back in the swing of things. I finally have an IMM for you! Yay! I bought three books in Florida.


Jekel Loves Hyde - Beth Fantaskey
Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce
Willow - Julia Hoban

I know it's a little late, but better late than never! :)

2 comments:

RaĆ­la said...

Aw, these copies look so shinning! I love the Sisters Red one for some reason I don't know. lol. Hope you have a happy reading week! :-)

brandileigh2003 said...

I enjoyed Jekel loves Hyde and Willow- hope you do too. Happy Reading! Here’s mine if you wanna check it out.

Post a Comment