Perfect - Sara Shepard

Friday, July 16, 2010
 In a town where gossip thrives like the ivy that clings to its mansions, where mysteries lie behind manicured hedges and skeletons hide in every walk-in closet, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem. Three years ago, Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna, and their best friend Alison were the girls at Rosewood Day School. They clicked through the halls in their Miu Miu flats, tanned in their matching Pucci bikinis, and laughed behind their freshly manicured fingernails. They were the girls everyone loved but secretly hated—especially Alison.
So when Alison mysteriously vanished one night, Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna's grief was tinged with . . . relief. And when Alison's body was later discovered in her own backyard, the girls were forced to unearth some ugly memories of their old friend, too. Could there be more to Alison's death than anyone realizes?
Now someone named A, someone who seems to know everything, is pointing the finger at one of them for Ali's murder. As their secrets get darker and their scandals turn deadly, A is poised to ruin their perfect little lives forever.

Once again, I am absolutely stunned by this series! I should be learning my lesson by now, eh? ;) These books are just awesome, and addicting. I just adore them and could read these over and over.

The girls' problems in Perfect are coming to the surface and they are getting exposed...things aren't what they seem. The writing, as always, is on spot and addicting. I couldn't put this book down - I finished it in about seven hours.

Above all - WHAT an ENDING! Oh my gosh I never saw that one coming. If the rest of the book is like that I'm going to be in for one shock after another. I haven't read a book series in a long time that the story gets better with each book.

I'm on my last one from the series, Unbelievable, and I'm SO upset I don't have the others. I'll have to nab them soon before I just explode.

*****

1 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Very addictive series, right? I'm still struggling to get my hands on the last two books...I must know how it ends!!

Nice review! =)

Post a Comment