Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard

Monday, July 12, 2010
Everyone has something to hide—especially high school juniors Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna.
Spencer covets her sister's boyfriend. Aria's fantasizing about her English teacher. Emily's crushing on the new girl at school. Hanna uses some ugly tricks to stay beautiful.
But they've all kept an even bigger secret since their friend Alison vanished.
How do I know? Because I know everything about the bad girls they were, the naughty girls they are, and all the dirty secrets they've kept. And guess what? I'm telling.

There's only one appropriate thing to say - holy @#$^ wow!

I can't tell you how much I adored this book and pretty much devoured it in one day. The stories were amazing and were so typical teen but not at the same time. I found myself scowling and laughing right along with these fab four (or five ;)) girls.

Sara has such a gift for entertaining the reader from the beginning and I have to say that I'm SO glad and relieved I got the box set of the first four books or I would be in agony wanting to know what happened next - what a cliffhanger she left us on! The writing and plot is intense and wonderful...and so far I think my favorite girls are Aria and Spencer but we'll see if that continues!

Off to read Flawless! ;D

*****

2 comments:

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

I was really waiting on your opinion for this, 5 stars is impressive - I'll certainly be picking this up at the bookstore soon - no kidding

Anonymous said...

im so n 2 readin dis book im realy ready 2 read dis book

Post a Comment