The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've come to find that Julie Kagawa cannot disappoint me! This was a great sequel to the Iron King and the Iron Fey series in general. I've always enjoyed Julie as a writer, and think her creativity goes above anything else. I found myself on the edge of my seat in anticipation about what was next.

I loved the constant action in this book - it can be so hard to write one without it lagging and I wasn't bored in any part. I loved all the battles and introduction to new characters and of course Grim. Love him.

The love portion of the story didn't interest me much, just because I'm not a fan of the coupling. I can bypass that though, because the action and plot line otherwise is just good.

4/5!

1 comments:

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Ugh you just made me even more anxious to read this series! I really want to read it because all I do is keep hearing good stuff about it! Perhaps I shall get them for Christmas and be able to catch up with everyone else lol

Happy Holidays =D

Post a Comment