Afterlife by Claudia Gray

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've been a fan of the Evernight series from day one. Claudia Gray is a great author and really knows how to throw a reader around, in a good way! The writing was really good and kept me wanting to keep reading. One thing I did find annoying, was she continued to say 'this would've been funny if it wasn't so serious' and wording it in about a dozen different ways. I found that a little tiresome to read, but other than that it was very enjoyable.

I really loved the twists in the plot and I appreciated it very much. The ending wasn't very good for me, as an ending to a four book series it felt a little weak. It fixed things a little too much. I know that there are still going to be complications, but I still felt everything worked out too perfectly.

I will always be team Balthazar. <3 I can't wait to hear about his story coming in 2012 (way too long!)

4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment