What's in my Mailbox? (3/6/11)

Sunday, March 6, 2011
It's been quite a while, I know!


 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren
 
 
 
Elixir by Hilary Duff
Afterlife by Claudia Gray
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Haunted by Joy Preble*
Ruined bindup by Simone Elkeles
The Back Door of Midnight by Elizabeth Chandler
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

*I was contacted by Joy Preble through Goodreads. She had seen my review of Dreaming Anastasia on Youtube and her publishers took my suggestion that the diary text was hard to read and changed it in the reprinting of the book. Joy was sweet enough to send me a signed copy of Haunted as a thank you. How awesome is that?!
 

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. The Iron Queen looks awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Charmaine Clancy said...

A great collection, and some bargains!
Haunted sounds good, I might check that out :)

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Elixir surprised me - it was quite an enjoyable read, I hope you feel the same way! I had mixed feelings about The Replacement.

As for Haunted? VERY jealous! I haven't read the first one yet, but that's so amazing they took heed of your review!!! :D Happy reading!

Check out my Birthday Edition of In My Mailbox!

I Eat Words said...

I've been dying to read Delirium! :) Great haul! New follower, btw :D

Alison Can Read said...

Fab reads! New follower too! I'm very interested in Elixir. I've heard surprisingly good things about it.
My IMM

writer girl said...

nice haul.
I have an award for you at my blog here http://bookshelfstories.blogspot.com/2011/03/award.html
I really love your blog and your videos. have a wonderful day!

Shantal said...

I hope you enjoy these books. :) I want to get The back door of midnight at some time as it sounds like something I would really enjoy. :D


Mine is here

Post a Comment